Little Red Is a Title I School
Little Red is a Title I school, which means we receive federal funding to help students master state standards and pass state assessments.
- Students will meet the state standards in reading, writing, math, and science, as well as pass state exams in these subjects.
- English Language Learners (ELL) will improve their academic achievement.
- All core subject teachers will be Title I qualified. All teachers will continue receiving professional development to achieve the first two goals listed above.
- Little Red is a safe and welcoming learning environment.
Title I Parent Coordinator Services
Do you have questions about Title I? Contact our Title I Engagement Coordinator, Lupita Bojorquez. Our parent engagement coordinator will assist you with the following:
- Familiarize families with school’s culture, policies, procedures, and practices
- Provide information about school goals and activates
- Title I information
- Encourage open communication between you and school personnel
- Explain the purpose and process of conferences/school meetings
- Assist with parent-teacher conferences (interpreter)
Phone - 520-287-0737
E-mail - Lbojorquez@sced28.com